Purpose & Values
To inspire and support leaders, teams and companies to make their mission succeed and to create sustainable value
- We serve: our Client’s needs come before our own.
- We are part of the team yet still provide an independent, objective viewpoint.
- We favor the harder right versus the easier wrong. We are ethical and transparent in all that we do.
- We favor robust long-term solutions ahead of more short-term expedient answers.
- Confidential is confidential. We keep Client confidences.
- We are cost and resource conscious versus the Client.
- We only provide support on things we know and have done ourselves based on executive hands-on experience.
- Confident realism: we do not build castles on sand, but keep a realistic outlook combined with the positive belief that there is always a way to win and thrive.
- Great results require great strategy AND value creating execution.
What's in a logo?
There are 4 elements in the logo:
- A Star: Success
- A Lion: Courage
- A Spartan Helmet: Resilience
We did not design the 4th element but somebody saw “a glass of wine”. Fair enough, nothing like a sense of humour to deal with VUCA! Cheers!