Assistance to achieve growth in volatile & uncertain times
VUCASTAR Consulting was founded mid-2017 with the purpose to inspire and support leaders, teams, and companies to achieve growth in VUCA times.
- We only provide support on things we know and have done ourselves based on executive hands-on experience
- Confident realism: we do not build castles on sand, but keep a realistic yet positive outlook
- We serve: our client’s needs come before our own
- We are part of the team yet still provide an independent, objective viewpoint
- We favor the harder right versus the easier wrong. We are ethical and transparent in all that we do
- We favor robust long-term solutions ahead of more short-term expedient answers
- Confidential is confidential. We keep Client confidences
- We are cost and resource conscious versus the Client
How we work
We prefer to work as much as possible with your team. However, we have an extensive network of experts that can be called in whenever expertise is not available or cannot be developed “in-house”.
Meet our Founder
Peter Corijn, CEO
Peter is an experienced executive. He was CEO of Van de Velde, a listed company active in premium lingerie and swimwear. Until mid 2017, he was in the C-Suite of Imperial Brands (“IBG” - a FTSE 100 Company) as Chairman of the Operating Committee, Global CMO and President of several Divisions. In 2017/18, he was Senior Advisor with McKinsey. He was Vice President at P&G, where he has held several CEO roles.
Peter holds 2 Master degrees in Law, has done executive training with Harvard/Monitor, is certified by INSEAD in the International Directors Program and has followed the Digital Excellence cycle at IMD. He has honed his skills with intense trainings a.o. at West Point TLDG and General McChrystal’s “CrossLead”. Peter is a Fellow of the UK Marketing Academy.
He writes business articles for ArabAd Magazine. His first business book will be published in Fall 2023.